- 9th annual high school open will be on Springfield Lake on May 31st, 2020. Stay tuned for registration and other info!
- We have rebranded our apparel and will be for sale at the Tinley Park Fishing Show, and then on our website after that. Be sure to get some and support your favorite bass club!
- We would like to welcome our newest sponsor, First Strike Custom Baits. Kevin, the owner, is out of Paxton, IL. He hand paints a variety of crank baits, jerk baits, lipless cranks, and is even 3-D printing topwater popping frogs. Check him out on social media and his website!
- We just added Bluline Baits as a sponsor this spring. Dave, who runs this company, hand makes jigs, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits, and plastics. We are thrilled to add a small business like this that hand makes everything. Give Dave a call, text, or message through Facebook and he will get back to you right away.
- We recently have added The Catch Company who is the corporate head of Karl's Bait & Tackle, Mystery Tackle Box, BioSpawn, and Gamechanger Lures as a sponsor for the club. We are happy to add a Chicago based company to our list of amazing sponsors!!
A huge thanks goes out to all of our sponsors, Columbia Sportswear, Dobyns Rods , Lake Fork Trophy Lures, Tacklewarehouse, Pure Fishing, Advantage Bait Company, Spro, Rod Glove, Fishidy, The Catch Company, Bluline Baits, First Strike Custom Baits, and Lews for providing our club with the gear that we need to keep on fishing and competing at a high level, we could not do this without them!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON FISHING!!